Frequently asked questions
- Where are you? We are just few minutes walk from the sea, overlooking Viale 2 Giugno, the main street of Milano Marittima; the pedestrian center is only 500 meters away.
- Are there the animators for the children? Absolutely yes! All the day, 7 days a week, at the Hotel, on the beach and at the pool. Discover the animation’s program here.
- And in the evening? Every evening you can have fun with shows organized by our animators or enjoy some moments of evening to do shopping visiting the typical markets: ask for the program at the reception!
- Which are the services for the little ones? Mothers can find a practical kitchen with baby bottles, beds with side rails, strollers and courtesy bicycles with child seats.
- And if I would need a pediatrician? Our pediatrician is available from Monday to Friday by appointment; also this service is completely free.
- Are you in a well organised area in regard with the services? we are very closed ( some meters only ) from the bus stop, and only 100 meters far from the pharmacy, super-markets and post office.
- May I reach you by train? absolutely yes, the closest railway- station is in Cervia and, if required, we can provide the transfer from railway-station to the hotel.
- Are drinks included even out of meals? The All Inclusive offer is always on! Our drinks are available all the day in the Hotel, at the pool and on the beach.
- The snack for children? We start in the morning with the service “Dina Merendina”, in the afternoon a tasty buffet snack for the children, together with healthy and savory fresh fruits and yogurts!
- Where can we pick up Dina Merendina? Every morning, whether you go to the beach or to the pool, you’ll find in our wonderful garden, from 9.00am to 10.00am, the animators ready to give you delicious snack to enjoy at the beach.
- May I prepare the baby food to my baby? What can I find from you? In our practical kitchen that is always open, you will find vegetable broth (carrots, zucchini and potatoes), meat broth (white meat), pastina and vegetable soup; all foods strictly prepared without salt; and extra virgin olive oil, cheese, crockery, fridge, mini pinner, sterilizer and microwave at your disposal. Do you have special needs? Ask our staff, we will be happy to help you!
- Is the swimming pool heated? Sure!
- Is the room comfortable? We offer personalized prices, indicating always the size of the room, to meet every request.
- Is there Wifi? Yes! It is free and always active. Find the password in the hotel’s newspaper that you will receive at the check in!
- Is there the bikes’ service? For your walks bicycles with seats for children up to 18kg are available. For a tour in total safety we also have safety helmets.
- Is there parking? Yes, it’s available an outdoor parking (it can be booked at a cost of 10.00 euros per day) and indoor covered parking (it costs 15.00 euros per day); alternatively you can park with our free pass along the road in the blue spaces.
- And if I had to cancel my holiday? If you cancel within 30 days before your arrival, we will send you back the whole amount you paid ( deposit + possible balance). For the cancellation received later, we will cash only the deposit ( that can change from a minimum of 350 Euros to a maximum of 700 Euros).